Did you read it?
This book is dedicated to the Meeting Industry to help people involved in organizing meetings to use effectively the Social Networks and it is co-created by 15 authors. Each chapter addresses a specific Social Media area for meetings and events.
SOME OF THE TOPICS THIS BOOK COVER ARE:
- Research and advice on the use of Twitter during events
- Leveraging the power of Linkedin and Twitter for networking
- Use of structured crowdsourcing tools for more effective meetings
- Crisis management through social media
- How to accommodate the Generations Y and Z into your events
I’m proud to have been a pre-reader of the book and that my comment is on the back cover. This is what I wrote: “I strongly believe the use of Social Media is connected to the success of each event. The Tweeting Meeting shares the experience and the know-how of brilliant minds. It responds to the big need to be skilled and ready to use these wonderful means eﬀectively”. Stefania Conti-Vecchi, CEO EVENTagist, Italy
I think you should have a look!
Here is a preview: